To hear more about becoming a member of ACC and ACC Europe please sign up
Welcome to ACC Europe 20th Annual Conference 2013
Welcome to ACC Europe’s 20th Annual Conference in Barcelona! This wonderful city is the perfect setting for our Annual Conference, which brings together internationally known speakers and in-house counsel to discuss timely topics and concerns particular to the profession.
The theme for this year’s event is “Don’t wait for it to happen: make it happen! - In-house Counsel as Champions for Change”. Join over 300 in-house counsel from 29 countries representing high-profile multinational companies and choose from 20 relevant and topical sessions along with two plenaries.
You will have an opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world who share your areas of interest, fulfill CLE/CPD requirements and meet exhibitors of dynamic products and services for the legal profession.
Session topics will include:
- Legal and Compliance: two worlds or two faces of the same coin
- Managing risk in third party relationships
- Cultural and legal issues from Europe’s eastern frontier into Asia
- Pre- and post-acquisition brand management and migration
- Being an active player in the market during difficult financial times
- Thinking globally and acting locally: Ensuring a consistent framework with local enforceability of employment contracts across Europe
- The General Counsel mandate: The GC as a strategic thinker
- And many more
I encourage you to take advantage of the special Super Early Bird registration rate (available until 31 January) and look forward to seeing you in Barcelona.
ACC Europe President
Click here to read more about ACC Europe's leadership